Stain Removal Services In Knoxville, TN
If you’re searching for a professional stain removal service in Knoxville, TN, look no further. We provide top rated cleaning solutions for carpets and more. Our highly trained professionals have several years of knowledge and expertise. They are able to quickly and effectively remove even the toughest stains. Whether you’re dealing with an oil stain, wine or coffee stain, blood stain, or something else, we can help.
Contact Carpet Cleaning of Knoxville today to schedule your free consultation!
Top Rated Stain Removal Service in Knoxville, TN
When you decide to hire a professional stain removal service like Carpet Cleaning of Knoxville, we use a variety of the right tools and techniques to remove even the toughest stains.
We start our process by determining the type of staining is in your carpet. Next, we begin the stain remover process after determining the type of stain and type of fabric we are cleaning. It’s also important to note, our professional grade cleaning solutions are environmentally friendly and safe for your family and pets. Many consumers don’t know that many store bought cleaning solutions on the market are harmful to people and the environment.
Our professional cleaning equipment will deeply clean the carpet fibers ensuring that 100% of the tough stains are removed. Our expert stain removal cleaning services will remove any stain which also doubles as an odor remover, leaving your house smelling like new.
Call Carpet Cleaning of Knoxville today to schedule a no obligation estimate so you can enjoy your home again, free of carpet stains and odors.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Stain Removers
- 100% removal of any kind of stain on multiple porous surfaces (upholstery, carpets, rugs)
- Tough stains are the most common sources of lingering odor in homes, expert stain removers remove the odor at its source
- Quick and easy process taking less than 30 minutes to clean one room
- Once stains have fully dried, removing them now requires advanced technical skill for complete removal
- Professional stain removal services have several additional benefits like removing allergens and odor causing bacteria
What are some of the types of carpet stains?
1. Water-based Stains:
Water soluble carpet stains include anything from drink spills like wine or Kool-Aid to trickier stains like urine. One of the most common water soluble stains that we treat are pet urine stains.
To remove water soluble stains, it’s important to first blot the area to absorb as much of the liquid as possible while the stain is wet. This will help remove as much liquid from the carpet fibers and underlying carpet pad as possible.
If you’re having difficulty removing water-based stains at home, the next best step is to call a professional stain remover service. Once water-based stains have dried, they are very difficult to remove with DIY methods.
Since most water-based stains are pet urine stains, when scheduling an appointment, ask for a pet odor results based service if that’s what you’re dealing with. Our pet urine removal services differ slightly from our typical stain removal treatment.
2. Oil-based Stains:
Oil-based stains are non-water-soluble stains, which include makeup, grease, oil, or other fats. If you find one of these stains, first scrape up any of the solid pieces, then blot the area with a clean towel to absorb as much oil as possible.
To remove any remaining oils from the carpet, blot the area with a clean cloth dipped in either warm water or rubbing alcohol. Alcohol makes a great stain remover for oil-based stains.
3. Protein-based Stains:
Protein-based stains are water soluble stains, and include blood, throw up, or any other bodily fluid. To remove these stains, start by scraping up solid pieces if there are any. Then, blot up any wet carpet stains with a clean towel.
You can also try using a store bought stain remover for protein-based stains. Enzymatic cleaning solutions are specifically designed to remove protein-based stains making them also work very well for removing pet urine stains.
Professional Stain Removal Methods
- This is a common method that can be used for removing stubborn stains on various types of fabrics. Steam cleaning is also called hot water extraction. During this process, a cleaning solution is combined with hot water is sprayed at high pressure into the carpet. It is simultaneously vacuumed up which removes deeply engrained dirt and other substances.
- This method is often used on carpets and upholstery. A liquid detergent is applied to the fabric, then it’s agitated with a brush using compressed air. This method creates a thick foam that attaches to dirt deep within the carpet so it can then be vacuumed up with high pressure.
- This is a common stain removal process for removing small stains like pet messes or spilled wine. A small amount of cleaner is applied over the stained area and then the stain is removed by blotting it with a cloth.
Hot carbonating extraction
- This method uses significantly less water than steam cleaning. High heat and carbonation are used to remove dirt deep within your rugs and carpets fibers. It uses millions of small bubbles to remove deeply engrained dirt and other materials from carpets or rugs.
Hiring a Professional in Knoxville, TN for Carpet Stain Removal
If you are dealing with stubborn carpet staining that you can’t seem to remove on your own, you can always contact a professional. We will effectively remove rug, carpet, or upholstery stains. At Carpet Cleaning of Knoxville, we pride ourselves on having the best experience, tools, and knowledge to remove any type of stain from your Knoxville home.
We understand that accidents happen, and DIY stain remover methods can be time consuming. That is why we offer our customers professional stain remover services to help Knoxville, TN homeowners keep their home looking its absolute best.
So whether you’re bothered by a water-based, oil-based, or protein-based stain, we know how to effectively remove these stubborn stains. We also offer a large range of additional carpet cleaning services, so you can rest assured that no matter what kind of accident happens, the stain can be removed.
Get a Free Quote Now !
Start your stain removal process today!
Carpet Cleaning of Knoxville is the leading provider of professional stain removal services in Knoxville, TN. We offer free consultations so that we can assess your carpet’s specific needs and provide you with a customized solution. We always work quickly and effectively to remove even the toughest stains, with no damage to your carpet or upholstery.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!